Sunday, December 8, 2013

My story, my life : 2013 (1434/1535H)

Syukur Alhamdulillah...

Kesyukuran berpanjangan dipanjatkan terhadap Allah s.w.t di atas nikmatnya. I must say.. at this point.. at the age of 33y.o.... I felt that my life is complete.

I have achieved the most in this year.. 2013..

Or should I say.. the best year in my life? maybe..

Alhamdulillah... Alhamdulillah..

Let me list down my achievement this year.. (which I've never thought I would get it before..ever)

Okay,.. now lets go back to Jan 2013.. at that point of time.. I remember I've drafted what I want to achieve before I turned 40..

July 2013.. my E14 reached 3 year.. so, I hope that I'll get my E15 soon. InsyaaAllah

Then I wanted to perform my Hajj.. but since I've been denied or denying since 2005 through 2012, so I've decided to book for Umrah..

Also I was thinking of doing my Masters this year.. targeted finish by 2016.. then continuing my PhD maybe in 2017 so that I can finish before I turned 40,.. which will be in 2020

Okay, what next? hrmm.. a-hah.. my long due Professional Engineer (P.Eng) application.. which I should have done many years ago.. I was registered in 2003 and I could have applied in 2006.. But I had mis-organise the priority in my life.. so lost all the years.. But, I know.. Allah's plan are the best!

I am good with children. I am so blessed with 3 gorgeous kids already, so maybe I can plan to rest for a little while.. I think :)

But then guess what??!!...... Allah is sooo great that HE actually wanted to give me ALL of the above (almost) at once!!

Maybe it started somewhere in January (also),.. or February.. I was teaching in ILSAS when one of the participant ask me whether I've done my PhD. I said.. how can I do my PhD when I don't even have masters yet.. then he told me about MyBrain 15 is offering some scholarship for some special PhD program.. I went back and googled.. I did ask around,..like Nurul TNBR and Nana TNBR about their continuing study. I finally found UPM, UM and UTM providing this PhD Industry program. So I applied..

It took me quite sometime for me to apply as it need zillions of document.. but I managed to get thru..

In March (maybe), I've got this email from UPM stating that my PhD application has been accepted.. alhamdulilah.. Alhamdulillah...

In that month also I successfully went for my PE interview with IEM.. and I PASSED!!! Alhamdulillah

In the same month I went to ILSAS for a course.. maybe my JEK course.. around 11am, I've got a call from TH Kelana Jaya.. he told me that my name is listed for Hajj this year! MASHAALLAH!

This is the greatest gift I could have ever imagined Allah could give to His servant.. TERIMA KASIH ALLAH...takkan kulupakan selama-lamanya Ya Allah.. I remember my knee loses it's strength and I almost.. (or maybe I had!) CRIED!!!

Imagine in the same day I've got 3 great news -

I. Passed my PE exam - Which means Ir.
II. Got offer for Hajj - Which means Hjh.
III. Approved application for PhD - Which means Dr. (soooon)

Oh wow!!... Allah show me that He can give everything in one go just like that.. nothing is complicated to Him.. and we, human... just need to pray.. and pray.. and pray..

and now I must say.. on Dec 9, 2013.... I have finally got my BEM confirmation for PE (thus Ir.) on October 2013.. and I've successfully perform my Hajj on Oct 2013 (thus Hjh.)..

I am now in my 1st semester for my PhD. May Allah gives me help throughout my entire journey. Aminn Ya Rabb..

It's true I still have more to achieve in my life but as of today, I feel complete! Alhamdulillah..

The completeness is nothing else but due to the completion of the Fifth Pillar of ISLAM - performing HAJJ.. May Allah grant us Hajj Mabrur... amin ya rabbal alaminn

Insha Allah


No comments:

Post a Comment