Saturday, April 21, 2012

Last day of cuti?

21-4-2012 It's almost my last day of cuti.. BUT,, just got sms from Lia Taska saying that yuran for syasya and syazeril is as usual, that is RM380 eventho only sent them for less than half month. For baby, the charges will be RM20/day. which means a total of RM120 for April!!

I decided to take leave for another week plus a day.. my leave balance is 35.5 days.. I hope it should be good. Wish me luck..

And owh,, forgot to mention, I went for Syaza's 2 month immunisaton and check up with Dr Florence at Columbia Asia Hosp yesterday (20-4-2012). Not to mention, I went all alone, just 2 of us.. Abah got meeting on Friday morning and ask to adjust the appointment in the afternoon after Friday prayer.. Sorry jose, Dr only half day today. I'm so used to be an independent mother. I hope he wont take a chance for my 'independency'.. which I think he already did :( May Allah give me strength for my children. Also to mention, it is my first time driving since birth. The check up went well. She was given DTP Polio and I agree for the optional Rotavirus injection (Rotarix). All cost RM299.20.. All on me. I hope he can claim on my behalf. And kalau duit claim dah masuk tu bagi la kat sini. Jangan guna pulak macam dulu-dulu. So unfair.

After the check up, we went to IOI., bought important stuff and have some cuci mata.. Alhamdulillah.. she was a very good girl, did not cry in the carseat and stroller..

At night we went to Paklang & OTK. Buy some groceries, pampers etc.. All on me! So yesterday I spent..RM299 for baby check up, RM388 at OTK, RM30+ at Paklang, RM200+ at Jusco.. totalling of almost or over RM 1k!!! gosh that's crazy..

Check out

No comments:

Post a Comment